Clapton Row, Bourton-on-the-Water, Cotswolds GL54 2DW
Tariff reductions if fewer occupants
|Click images for enlargements and to see more images (10)|
Delightful Grade II listed 17th century holiday cottage which sleeps 4. Quiet, very central location in Bourton-on-the-Water on a no-through lane ending in a ford across the River Windrush.
The sitting room looks onto an old village green and other historic Cotswold houses. Charming interior with beams, inglenook fire and old wig cupboard.
- Lounge and dining area. Inglenook with living flame fire. Television, DVD and CD player. Dining table seating four. Sofa and 2 chairs.
- Kitchen area with cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, cookware, crockery, cutlery.
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, television.
- Bathroom - Bath with shower over, toilet and basin.
- Landing with regular tread stairs to bedroom 2.
- Bedroom 2 - twin beds.
- Small pretty garden with furniture.
- Outside the cottage on quiet road.
- Central heating
- Travel cot and high chair.
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels provided.
- Heating & electricity included.
- One pet by prior arrangement at £5 per night.
Location map of holiday cottages in Bourton-on-the-Water.
Cosy Cottage (Sleeps 4)
Robins Nest (Sleeps 10)
Welcome Cottage (Sleeps 12)